Last Chance to Sign Up!
As you may already know, mCORE is scheduled to be here at Westerville Central High School on Thursday, November 13thto offer heart screenings to our student athletes. As of today, there are still some available appointment times. These screenings are being done in an attempt to catch underlying heart defects that can lead to Sudden Cardiac Arrest. SCA is the number one cause of death in young athletes. This is a great opportunity to have heart screenings done in a convenient and cost effective manner. Please see the video below for more on SCA and mCORE.
- Date: Thursday, November 13th
- Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Location: Room #1217 (Conference Room)
- Screening for: Risk of life-threatening cardiac conditions.
- Time Requirement: Approximately 12-15 minutes per athlete.
- Each athlete will be given an EKG and Echo screening. These tests typically cost more than $2000 in a clinical setting.
- Cost: $75 (Please contact mCORE should financial hardship preclude you from taking part)
- mCORE will accept payments from Flexible Spending Accounts.
ATHLETES MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING BY VISITING www.mCOREathletes.com .
If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Chad Ogden from mCORE at (614)648-4656. Thanks!